- Business Litigation
- Construction Law
- Real Estate Litigation
- Professional Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Intellectual Property
Joe Pellington is a civil litigator that practices in the areas of business and construction litigation, real estate litigation, intellectual property, legal malpractice, and personal injury.
Joe has represented individuals and businesses through trial and appeal throughout the Carolinas. His experience ranges from simple breach of contract actions in small claims court to defending multi-million dollar copyright disputes in Federal Court. Regardless of the size of the fight, Joe brings the same passion in helping his clients navigate their legal issues.
In 2006, Joe graduated from The University of North Carolina at Asheville with a bachelor's degree in economics. He also played baseball at UNCA. He obtained his J.D. from the University of South Carolina School of Law in 2011 and has been a civil litigator for the entirety of his legal career.
When he is not practicing law, Joe enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter and playing bad golf in the greater Charlotte area.
- University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina
- J.D. - 2011
- University of North Carolina, Asheville, North Carolina
- B.A. - 2006
- Major: Economics
- North Carolina, 2011
- South Carolina, 2012
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit
- U.S. District Court District of South Carolina
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. District Court Western District of North Carolina
- 2019 Legal Elite, Litigation (NC)
- 2020 Legal Elite, Litigation (NC)
- 2020 Legal Elite, Business Litigation (SC)
- 2021 Legal Elite, Litigation and Construction (NC)
- 2022 Legal Elite, Litigation (NC)