Personal Injury • Car Accidents • Construction Accidents • Wrongful Death
Recovering from injuries and the resulting financial loss can take months, if not years. Understanding your rights while demanding compensation for your losses is essential to regaining your financial footing.
At DeVore, Acton & Stafford, P.A., our Charlotte personal injury lawyers have structured our practice to help injured people recover for their losses and demand nothing less than justice. To schedule an appointment and to discuss how we may help you, contact our North Carolina accident attorneys online or call 704-377-5242.
What We Do for Our Clients
We have the resources and experience needed to resolve complex disputes involving major injuries, workplace accidents, allegations of medical malpractice, construction defects, defective products, denied insurance claims, real estate litigation and other issues. Our attorneys work with experts across a number of scientific disciplines and medical specialties, as well as accountants, economists and life-care planners. We represent people in a wide variety of legal areas, including:
- People who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents or workplace accidents
- Family members seeking compensation following the wrongful death of a spouse, parent or child
- Employees who are seeking workers' compensation benefits
- Injured construction workers who need an experienced construction accident law firm
- Property buyers, builders, developers and others with construction-related issues
- People and companies that are engaged in contract disputes
- Landowners whose property is threatened with condemnation
Putting Years of Experience to Work for You
Each of our Charlotte lawyers puts years of experience to work for their clients. We are proficient in obtaining justice for people who have been wronged or who face unjust adverse legal action from others. We also handle appeals in all areas of law that we practice. We are proud to have achieved substantial verdicts and settlements for many clients who were victims of negligence or bad faith.
Contact Our Car Accident Attorneys in Gastonia
If you have been hurt in a car accident, have been involved in another type of accident, or need assistance with real estate litigation, we are prepared to help. Contact our Charlotte personal injury lawyers online or call 704-377-5242 to schedule an appointment to discuss your situation. In some cases, we offer free initial consultations and serve Charlotte, Monroe, Gastonia, Concord and all of North Carolina.